Wednesday, December 9, 2009

countdown

As I looked outside and saw the snow, not a good sign. We need to get out of here and past the snow line.
It is taking me longer to load up this year, maybe because I know what I need or am bringing too much stuff. Can be pretty sure I am bringing too much stuff.
Loading up all the dog things, grooming kit, meds, leashes and poop bags, treats and food. Like moving a small circus. And all the while I am thinking, god this is the last day I can just open the door and let them out !!! I will get use to all the walking, did last year, but I am dreading it a bit as I have to manage these guys. If they would all get along, but that is not in the cards. Actually the one who is the problem is Flee as he and Abbie don't see eye to eye and he goes after Deco. Macho Flee
then they don't have the big crates as only 300 crates fit easily in the space assigned for doggie beds. Big enough for corgis, they are spoiled at home.
Our goal is to go as far as Winchester VA Friday where there is a camp ground. Most campgrounds are closed in new england and Penn. - wonder why as I look at the snow outside and frozen water.
I do not want to do 95 through New York and New Jersey and DC, so we are opting for a bit more inland. Tomorrow is high wind warnings, now that is not fun in our " high profile vehicle" the wind can push us across the road.

OK folks, promise some good pictures and more interesting text. Love the iphone so I should be able to get some interesting candid shots.
taa taa

1 comment:

Kris said...

Now you just need your Kindle and you'll be all set! Have a safe trip! Will miss you this winter! Have fun and stay warm!!