Monday, December 15, 2008

countdown

we sepnt most of the day loading stuff under the bus. Chairs, tables and all sorts of dog stuff, ex-pens, sund screens, pooper scooper. Worse then traveling with kids. I have the crates in the bus and covered and frozen dog food in the freezer. yes, the doggies do come first or is it that I figure we (adults) are more able to adapt.Certainly we can fend for ourselves a bit.
the gin and vodka are loaded as well- no fool me. Now I need to go through the clothes and put half fof them away.the box of books will stay however
Saying good bye to my doggie friends. I will miss seeing them although I am looking forward to agility trials in florida. It will all be an adventure

Saw my good friends Ann and Sandy today, Ann looks tired but very trim. Such nice people. I think of the dog friends I have and count myself as lucky There are so many good people.
Now I just need to figure out how to get people to this blog and I will be ready to go
Lindsay ( getting ready for the road)

No comments: