Saturday, December 20, 2008

SAT DEC 20th Ocala Fl

we have made it to the state where you can sit outside and sip wine at night. Not a bad thing. We are in an RV park in ocala that is dog friendly ( whih is more then I can say right now as they are driving me crazy) We plan to stay here tomorrow and take it easy . Jim has been driving for 3 days non stop and we both need time to relax and regroup.
funny thing, I found out that I am more of a home body then I would have thought. I get sentimental about opening the door and having the dogs run around in a foot of snow while i sit and watch the birds and enjoy the fire. But after 3 days to that it does get old. However, I am thinking that 3 months away is a long time- a bit homesick who would have thought it. I think once I get into a routine and the dogs get into a routine I will enjoy life on the road - and then again maybe I won't which would be a very expensive mistake !!! think positive
So tomorrow we can relax a bit. I will say that a nice warm shower this am helped me feel better. The dogs were more relaxed- Deco is a spoiled brat and Nemo is still trying to figure out how to hide under this bed. He is in the crate tonight after loose bowels last night- first thing tomorrow is the market and some rug cleaner. Gotta love 'em.
Was able to watch UConn that was a big plus as Direct TV finally got our network channels added. GO HUSKEYS
Lindsay

1 comment:

Kris said...

OK rub it in about the weather!!

We got 14 inches on Fri/Sat and it's STILL snowing...supposed to get another 6-10 today!!

Glad you made it to FL safely!

Corgis are loving the snow, me not so much!